Video games have become a huge craze among the kids as well as among the grownups. They seem to be spending hours to a role play game either on the computer devices or smart phones.
Nowadays, playing video games has become a regular habit of kids, children and also adults. They play game every time, whenever they are sitting idle. It goes beyond saying that video games are fun and offer entertainment, but as young kids their main focus should on their education and not games. The gamers are unaware of the cons in particular. It is the responsibility of the parents to regulate the time for allowing the kids to play games.
Let Us Have A Look At The Disadvantages Of Playing Video Games
• Video games are not realistic and cannot be compared with the real world events.
• These video games usually never teach anything good which is helpful or needed in daily life. In the eyes of the player, this is just a game which is perfect with a can of soda or munch on chips.
• It is particularly hazardous for young kids as they become addicted to it and thereby hamper their studies.
• Their social skills become poor as they don’t go out and mingle with others.
• Aggressive behavior is identified when are found to play game.
Are There Any Advantages When You Play Game On The Computer Or Smart Phone Screens?
• It reduces the tension or worries while playing the video games.
• It is one of the best ways to have fun in the home.
• The video games have the element of competition that encourages players to perform their personal best in every game.
• These games are an ideal way to keep everyone in the family happy and some games also promotes family bonding.
• Analytical and mathematical skills get enhanced.
Video Games Are A Blend Of Good And Negative Impacts
The consequence of video games is good as well bad. So, never think that it has all bad effects and restrict your children strictly from playing any video game. Give your son or daughter a restricted time of playing them and let them have fun.